Thursday, April 23, 2009

Life is Short

So I was going through some old photos and came across this one of Dakota and Laycee I can't believe how fast the years have gone by. Those of you that want your kids to grow up, don't be in such a hurry enjoy the sweet little ones now. Don't get me wrong I love my teenagers but I do miss the little ones. Dakota and LayCee both were so full of life and funny and sometimes I think I missed out on some of it because I was to anxious for them to grow up. Enjoy life each day. Live it to the fullest because we never know when it could be our last.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

You need to come play with Will soon :)

Alisha said...

They used to be so little! Maybe someday you'll have some little grandkids to play with and enjoy:) No, I'm not announcing anything, but...someday:)